Nature Invisioned and
The Real Transformed
Karlyn Atkinson Berg
is available for workshops. Color and Calligraphy Workshops are being booked
now. EMAIL KARLYN for full workshop brochure
EXPLORING AND UNDERSTANDING COLOR: A Color workshop for
quilters and painters
The workshop will include exercises and experiments to better understand how colors are created and the relationships between colors. Topics covered in the FULL workshop will include:
- Information about the primary, secondary and tertiary colors and the differences between reds, blues, yellows, browns, blacks and whites. Go beyond the basic color wheel to discover the different color wheels and about the Intensity wheel.
- Learn how to perceive how light affects colors and how colors affect each other.
- Learn how to fully utilize hues, tints, gradients, and value and balance colors.
- Learn how colors work together to be more vibrant or subtle, bold or harmonious.
- Learn how to manipulate the value intensity of colors and how colors can be 3 dimensional.
- Learn the meaning of colors and the many facets of expression with color.
- Investigate with color placement to see how the same color can influence the adjacent colors.
Back to the top
Copyright © Karlyn Atkinson Berg, all rights reserved. • Designed and maintained by Designett Web Design